Located in the heart of the Wheatbelt of Western Australia, WestBeef is a modern and efficient feedlot, featuring excellence in design and operations, in the midst of a region famous for its large-scale grain production.
With nearly 25 years of operation, it is a well-established and successful business, providing customer feed services to Harmony’s clients as well as growing its own premium grain-fed cattle.
- Scale: 1030 hectares
- Operation: registered for up to 7000 head on feed
- Feed: 5000 tonnes of feed storage
- Water : 750kl of water storage fed by mains and ground water supplies
- Cropping : 800 ha per annum to produce grain and fibre for the feedlot
- Background grazing for sheep and cattle